Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Psyched!

Have you ever had one of those book purchasing experiences where you were just so psyched to click the 'order' button you could hardly contain it? I'm relishing in the afterglow of one of those very instances right now!

While talking books with my Mom this evening she mentioned to me that Russell Brand had released a second book, Booky Wook II: This Time It's Personal and I instantly went to Amazon.com to see what the price was. On Amazon it was 17+ and on BN.com it was 19+. I decided to make my purchase on Amazon and go ahead and order a second book Radiant Shadows by Melissa Marr to make sure I got the free shipping. While I was making this purchase my fiance reminded me about The Book Depository, and their all the time world wide free shipping. So I hopped over to compare prices some more, and to my delight, Booky Wook II was only a little over 14 dollars!! Radiant Shadows was only a few cents cheaper, but I saved about 3 dollars on my entire order.

Now I have only to wait. Since I am in the U.S. and The Book Depository is based int he UK, I will have to wait a bit longer to get my books, but that's okay. Just knowing they are on their way makes me jump with glee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please feel free to tell us anything we make you want to say!! :D