Friday, August 6, 2010

Love Gifts

While I am neck deep in the Dark-Hunter novels by Sherillyn Kenyon, my good friend his home to see family and friends for a week. I love that he loves me and I love even more that he shows his love with gifts.

Today I was gifted A Spy By Nature by Charles Cumming. I've never heard of the author or the book, but the cover will sure catch your eye. I haven't even read the inside flap yet, but it'll look very nice on my bookshelves, which are in a deep need of rearranging to best show off the pretties that sit there.

I'm looking forward to a night of coffee or hot coco and a book.

Hope everyone else is going to have a great weekend as well and please, if you're reading (which I'm assuming you will be :D) Let me know what you're reading! I'd love to add to by To Be Read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please feel free to tell us anything we make you want to say!! :D