Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Death and the Campus

I'm so excited to announce here on my blog that Death and the Campus by J.G. Sexton is finally available on BN.com. It's a great mystery! It's 178 pages and is J.G. Sexton's first book. I highly recommend it. I can't wait to receive my copy. And right now, if you buy it through BN.com it's only 8.99 (they're having a great deal where everyone gets the same deal as a member does).
Please comment on this post if you're at all interested in buying the book just so I can get a feel. Also please please let me know if you've bought it. I also know for a fact that the author is very accessible, so if you have any questions I can pass them on to him or your info to him.

Anyone who feels at all interested in posting about this great new mystery on their blog, please comment with a link so that I can go look.

I'm so very very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please feel free to tell us anything we make you want to say!! :D