Saturday, July 25, 2009

Wrongsized: Become Chronically unemployed in 26 Easy Steps by Larry Solomon
























Wrongsized by Larry Solomon
ISBN: 978-1-4327-2347-7
Pages: 177
Back of Book Description:

What do Barack Obama, Jack Kevorkian, Mother Theresa, Bill Gates, Fran Desher, John Wayne Bobbit, Jane Fonda, Dr. Phil, Madonna, and Rush Limbaugh have in common? They, and beaucoup others, are interwoven into this timely and hilarious saga about becoming chronically unemployed in 26 easy steps.

Currently, hundreds of thousands of people are losing their jobs per month. Are you one of them? Do you know someone who just lost his or her job? Is your boss a total jerk?

Wrongsized is a somewhat true story of what happened to me when I found myself in the same situation. Basically, it sucks. While I was off, I started making notes on alternative jobs to look for, and these notes became the basis for Wrongsized. When you have finished reading Wrongsized you can spend more time following the tips I have cleverly included to broaden your job search scope. Or, you can color the drawings. Your call.

I make this pledge of 100% guaranteed satisfaction...

If you are not satisfied with the contents of this book; if it did not lead you on the course of gainful employment; or, for any reason whatsoever you did not laugh your ass off, you may contact me and I will feel really, really, bad.

My Rating: A

This book was hilarious. Very easy to read, and very quick. I couldn't get enough. The only issue was a couple of times, I wasn't sure how the author got to various points in the text. I should be able to explain it better than that, bu apparently I can't.

I do highly recommend this book, to anyone who has ever had a job, lost a job, been looking for a job or wants to go on to be able to do whatever they want in their lives.

I think just about anyone should go buy this book. And do remember, it'd make a great gift in this day and age!

1 comment:

  1. This book sounds really interesting... I think I'll be reading it... Thanks for the info. Jean

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please feel free to tell us anything we make you want to say!! :D