Thursday, February 5, 2009

New Author: Kate Carlisle

Well, at least, new to me. I was told about this author by a friend who thought she sounded intersting.

The book is titled Homicide In A Hardcover. It's about a woman who restores books who finds her mentor on the floor of their shop. He leaves her a clue and also a copy of a book.

It's a mystery and I can't wait to get a hold of it.

The reason I'm making a special post about this is because I love it when I find something out side of my comfort zone that I think is worth trying. I use to read in just one genre and have slowly through the years branched out. And the more I branch out, the more I love books and reading.

Anyway here's a link to her site. Kate Carlisle.com

And here's a picture of the book cover. I think it's very very cute!!


2 comments:

  1. I saw this at a few bookstores. It looks interesting. Please let us know what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please feel free to tell us anything we make you want to say!! :D