Monday, January 19, 2009

Guest Blogger coming soon!!

I'm very excited and had to share with you all. I'm getting to interview one of my favorite authors next month. On the 22d of February Emily Bryan will be stopping by my blog
to do a guest blog. She's coming out with a new book titled Vexing the Viscount and will be giving away a free copy of it to one lucky commenter. I'm currently reading the first in this trilogy titled Distracting the Duchess . While these are regency, and aren't normally my cup of tea, Emily Bryan is a great author and the book is very engrossing and light. Also it's very funny. So far the secondary characters are even memorable. I'm very excited to finish this one and then read Pleasuring the Pirate, the second in the series.

So please keep the date in mind! And stop by to hear from a great author and a chance for a free book!

1 comment:

We love comments! Please feel free to tell us anything we make you want to say!! :D