Thursday, July 24, 2008

Bride of the Tower by Sharon Shulze


Bride of the Tower by Sharon Schulze
Number Of Pages: 296
ISBN: 978-0373292509

No back of book description. Only excerpts available.

My Rating: C-


This book kept me strictly because of the love story, which was a bit anti-climatic. The sub plots were convoluted and even less than anti-climatic. The Hero is a messenger/knight, I'm not sure which who is attacked and taken in my the Heroin. She is the daughter of Maid Marion and Robin Hood. She never knew her father, but it's never properly explained why. Normally I can really get into a Harlequin Historical novel. But, it seems that the alloted amount of pages weren't enough to tell this story. I think with more pages the plot could flower into a decent book, but it wasn't.

Not much more to say about this book, definitely won't leave a lasting impression.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please feel free to tell us anything we make you want to say!! :D