Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Just a Quickie

Last night, as my eyes were fluttering shut, I put on Craig Ferguson and the Late Late Show to see what the nice Scottish man had to say....

My eyes POPPED back open when I heard him talking about books...I spent most of the time he was talking yelling the title of the book at the t.v. screen while my finace rolled his eyes at me.

Here it is, a late show host talking about books, not movies. He's been having more authors on lately, including Salman Rushdie, Dennis Lehane, and Russell Brand (I know...he does movies, but he was promoting his new book)

Here's last nights intro, it's 12 minutes long, but the part I wanted my readers to watch is pretty quick into it. I wouldn't be surprised if you watched the whole video though, he's a funny man.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please feel free to tell us anything we make you want to say!! :D