Sunday, October 17, 2010

I Did it!

Well, I did it. I started a discussion group (Through Yahoogroups) that is for those of us who love to read, and love to blog about loving to read.

Book Bloggers Unite is meant for Bloggers and Readers. To join, you need to have a blog about books. It's that simple.

I wanted to make a place where we could share ideas, critique our blogs, and have some fun. I hope that you will consider joining my group.

Note for Authors: This is a pretty specific group, not meant for authors. If you want to market to our group please email me at abookishwonderland at yahoo dot com.

1 comment:

  1. It was the Yahoo book groups that really got me reading. Maybe joining this group will really improve my blog!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please feel free to tell us anything we make you want to say!! :D