Friday, October 15, 2010

Follow Friday

Good Weekend Everyone! Personally I'm quite glad that it's finally here! I'm looking forward to getting my hair done with a friend, and having my niece overnight. I also am looking forward to this blog post, and the next, which will be about the books that appeared on my doorstep today!

But, before anything else, it's Follow Friday!


I hope that if any of you are here form the hop, you'll leave a comment to say hello and if your not from the hop, then you'll still leave a comment and maybe even join in the awesomeness that is this day! Thanks to Parajunkee for starting this in the first place! As always it's a great way to meet and greet :D


5 comments:

  1. Hopping in to say hello! Nice blog you have here. I voted in your poll and am going to click that twitter button and follow you there too :-) I'm a new blogger, I've spent the last week or so between putting my blog together and entering all the AMAZING giveaways I've found on these blogs, I had NO idea there was all of this going on! Enjoy your weekend and I hope you get a chance to stop by my blog as well.

    -Donna
    http://happy-booker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just hoppin’ on by <3

    I usually stick books out, even if it annoys me like crazy. I like giving fair chances to books, and I feel incomplete if I don’t finish it. I’ve even stuck it through an entire series I absolutely hated. Maybe it’s just me being weird.

    Kristina @ Frazzled Book Nommer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just hoppin' on by to say "Hi!"

    Happy reading this weekend!
    http://readingbetweenthewinesbookclub.blogspot.com/
    New follower too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stopping by to say hi. Stop by and visit sometiime and enter my book giveaway and while your there do the poll that i have going.
    I love your blog
    Have a great weekend!
    Lora
    http://readforyourfuture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Follow Friday!!! Hope you will stop by my blog too! My publisher and I are looking for a group of bloggers for a huge blog tour next year before the release of book two in my 'A Sense of Truth' series! We will be giving out a few more copies of The Thirteenth Chime (we can only give out so many, being open to e-books gives an upper hand) and are still open to all interviews and guest posts. We want to fill up the Amazon page with reviews and try to reach as many people as we can!!! Hope you might consider being a part of the team! Thank you either way!

    Sincerely,
    Emma Michaels
    Emma_Michaels@hotmail.com
    http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please feel free to tell us anything we make you want to say!! :D