Thursday, September 2, 2010

Questions on Thursday

Good Morning!!

Today, I started a Good Reads account. You can find me there now under Abookishwonderland. Now, I'm not really sure what to do with it, or how to make it help my blog. Starting the account and using the site was one of the many awesome suggestions I was given during the current contest on my blog (see the contest section).

So, dearest readers, how do you make Good Reads work for you? And what do you get out if it?

I also wanted to mention that I'm starting Questions on Thursday, as of today. If you have a question, be it book related or blog related, post it in the comments and 1 to 3 questions will be picked to be featured the next Thursday to be answered. Of course your blog link will also be posted so that you too can gain a few more readers.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please feel free to tell us anything we make you want to say!! :D