Saturday, August 21, 2010

A Dark Hunter Christmas by Sherrilyn Kenyon

A Dark Hunter Christmas by Sherrilyn Kenyon
ISBN: (I can't find one, I read it in Ebook form)
Pages: Ebook Form: 25
Description: (Pulled from Dark-Hunter.com) This is the special Christmas story that features the gangster Gallagher and Simi when Gallagher is temporarily relocated to New Orleans to help battle Daimons.

Written as a gift for DH fans, it originally appeared in the back of the first edition of Dance with the Devil. It's found in its entirety in The Dark-Hunter Companion. And you can read the whole thing as an excerpt on this page.

My Rating: A-

My Review:

This is the story of Dark-Hunter James Patrick Cameron Gallagher and his trip to New Orleans for the Christmas season. During this chilly and beautiful time, he's swept with memories of his life, brought on by the one thing he was unsure he'd ever see.

I really enjoyed this story, but was disappointed in a couple of things. What I enjoyed was the time we, the reader, got with Simi. Simi, without her akri is always fun! What I did not enjoy is the 3 days of sleep that Gallagher suddenly needs, with no real explanation.

This is a great little story, and was really enjoyable. It made tears prick my eyes with its sweetness. If you're one of the many out there addicted to the Dark Hunters, I would recommend going out and finding this short story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please feel free to tell us anything we make you want to say!! :D