Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Contest Ends

Well...my contest came and went with no one but my good friend Sari even commenting on the post. So, I'm going to close the contest and maybe a month from now re-open it.

I do want to thank my wonderful friend Sari for taking the time to comment on my post and tell you all what a wonderful blogger and inspiration she is to me.

Since, I have not much more to give you on this blog, I wanted to mention that there is a new post on my photo blog. Please feel free to stop by and check it out.

2 comments:

  1. I am a new follower wish I was a follower while the contest was still open.

    endofstorynextbook.blogspot.com

    I do a book review of the week type of weekly contest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll run the contest again next month, promise. I love this author too much not to do a contest with his book. I'll be writing a review very soon, I'll make sure to make it a really good one. Thanks so much for following.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please feel free to tell us anything we make you want to say!! :D