Saturday, July 31, 2010

So. It's been a while since I've written up a decent post. Life has been consuming my time..dammit.

I haven't been reading much, but when I am reading I've been reading a book from one of my favorite series from when I was a kid. I've been learning all about the Saxon's and the Norman's of long before while reading Horrible Histories. I love these books and recommend them to friends for their children all the time. I remember when my dad first brought them home to me. I ate them up! Now there are over 30 in the series, when before there were just three!

I have also been slowly but surely making it through my current Dark Hunter novel, Sins of the Night. I'm not really feeling connected to the match but the back story is good, it's just taking me a bit longer to get into.

So tell me friends...what are you reading? And what was your favorite book as a kid?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please feel free to tell us anything we make you want to say!! :D