Friday, July 2, 2010

Oh Yeah! New Books!!


That's right, what rarely happens at the Bookish Wonderland house, happened today. I was recently given 'permission' (Not at all permission, but we're broke so it's hard to find money to spend on new books) to buy 30.00 worth of books. I only spent 40.00!! LOL. I did pretty good.

My books finally came in the mail today, and within that lovely BN.com box was:

Dance with the Devil by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Kiss of the Night by Sherrilyn Kenyon
The Dream Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Acheron by Sherrilyn Kenyon
American On Purpose by Craig Ferguson

The first two Kenyon books I have already read, with the Barnes and Noble Ereader (for the PC) but had to have them so I could complete my collection. Now that I have the four that came today I only need the two Nick Gautier books and the Dark Hunter Guide thing, which my mom has announced I will be getting for a birthday at some point.

American on Purpose is just one I've been really wanting to read. I love Ferguson and loved his book Between the Bridge and the River so much. I really wish that he'd produce another novel! I've actually gone as far as to write him and ask him pleadingly to do so.

So that's what was in my mailbox today. Did any of my reader's get anything good this week??

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please feel free to tell us anything we make you want to say!! :D