Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday Finds


Found a 'new to me' little day of the week thing that seems right up my alley. So I thought I'd add it here. This comes from Should Be Reading and looks quite fun and easy!

So, my Friday Finds are as follows:

I came home to find Fantasy Lover by Sherrilyn Kenyon had arrived via PBS. I'm excited to finally get a chance to start this series, as I've heard a TON of good stuff about it. So on the TBR it goes!

I added quite a few to my wish list over the last week, so I'll just touch on a few:

Brendan by Morgan Llywelyn who is my absolutely favorite author of historical fiction. If you've not picked up one of her books, I highly recommend you do. It's because of her that I enjoy historical fiction. She's a poetic and intelligent writer.

Horns by Joe Hill which I'd never heard of until it was mentioned on my book group. Apparently this is a good author, and if all of my book loving friends are looking forward to this book, then I think I should be too!

The Magicians by Lev Grossman which has actually been on my wish list for quite some time, but I seem to have this extra urge to read it lately. Has anyone read this?? Is it as good as it looks?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please feel free to tell us anything we make you want to say!! :D