Friday, December 11, 2009

Coming up on the end of the year

Oh my gosh!! I'm amazed at how this year has flown by. I can't believe it went so fast.

Obviously I have been neglecting my blog the last few months. I can't tell you how crazy it's been, I do thank you all for coming back and checking in on me ;)

I'm looking forward to *fingers crossed* having my blog all fixed and pretty again soon, maybe by the end of this weekend.

I also have some news. I'm going to be getting married!!! :) I got engaged in October and my wedding date is December 4, 2010. I can't wait, though planning it seems like a huge task.

I have been reading...but I'm lucky if I finish a book a month lately. I will be trying to set aside some more time in my life for books, because I just keep getting them and never seem to have time to actually read them!

Well, I'm actually off to read right now. Currently reading So Still the Night by Kim Lenox

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please feel free to tell us anything we make you want to say!! :D