Wednesday, May 6, 2009

An update

Hey everyone, if you've noticed I haven't been updating my blog much in the last couple of weeks, or really at all. I've not been around due to a huge uprooting of my life. My boyfriend and I (three years) broke up on the 24th of April. And I've been dealing with moving from Illinois to Pennsylvania, finding a new job and readjusting to this new life. But, while I've not been reading much lately, I do now have myself for the most part settled and wanted to let everyone know why I've been absent.

7 comments:

  1. Am I sorry about the break up or happy that you are getting a fresh start or a little of both?

    Either way I hope life brings you what you need and that you will fine happiness in your new adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh i havn't talked to you in like a billion days is what it feels like.. but your in PA now? we so need to catch up..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some times even the hardest change turns out okay. You are strong, and I have faith that that you will be even stronger after all this.

    Love ya!

    Sari

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope things start getting better for you. Where in PA are you moving as I just moved here as well

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I'm late with this.

    *hugs*!!!!

    Very sorry to hear about the change of things. I hope everything gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you'll be happier in your new home! It's a lot to adjust to, but try to have fun with it. We'll be here when you're ready!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please feel free to tell us anything we make you want to say!! :D