Thursday, April 2, 2009

March Reads!

Ahhhh, the month of March is finally over and here comes April! Well, that was like, two days ago, but oh well, better late than never.
Here's a list of my reads for March, six in all, not great but not bad at all.

The Riven Kingdom by Karen Miller
Pages: 744 My Rating: C+

Little Mermaids and Ugly Ducklings by Hans Christian Anderson
Pages: 59 My Rating: A+

Vexing the Viscount by Emily Bryan
Pages: 301 My Rating: A

Between the Bridge and the River by Craig Ferguson
Pages: 329 My Rating: A+

Night Falls Darkly by Kim Lenox
Pages: 311 My Rating: A-

Princess by Jean Sasson
Pages: 254 My Rating: A+

I have in this month realized I've severely lapsed in the Book Journal that I keep by hand. So, either tonight or tomorrow I'll be updating it. I'm like, five books behind, which is outrageous for me. Hope everyone else had a great time reading in March and look forward to a great time reading in April!

2 comments:

  1. that is a lot of A's for March. very good month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! This is Jean Sasson and anytime you would like to interview me about my books, let me know and I'll make myself available.

    Take care! Cheers, Jean

    You can write me at wbbooks@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please feel free to tell us anything we make you want to say!! :D