Here's what we'll do:
1. Write a post encouraging readers to look through your archives (if you have your reviews in a particular place on your blog, point them there), and find the books that they have also written reviews. Tell them to leave a link to their review on your review post.
2. Edit your reviews to include those links in the body of the review post.
3. Visit other Weekly Geeks and go through their reviews. Leave links for them.
4. Leave a note somewhere on your blog to let people know this is your new policy.
5. Write a post later this week letting us know how your project is going!
I have actually never heard of this, as I'm new to Weekly Geek, but I think it's an awesome idea. My labels set up so that every review I write gets an author and a title label, hopefully making it easy to go through them. They are on the left side of my blog towards the bottom. Please feel free to link back to me with your review links! I'd love to see what you thought of books I've read!