Friday, March 27, 2009

Library Loot

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Eva and Alessandra that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!

I have many books checked out from the library, but not all of them are for me. I tend to get books for others that normally wouldn't go that extra mile for a book they were interested in. So I do it for them.

Here's what I have checked out:

Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr - This is out for my co-worker. I've actually read it and absolutely loved it!

Instead of Three Wishes by Megan Whalen Turner- This was checked out for a friend but she liked it so much she insisted I read it before I return it. I think it's a collection of short stories.

Lost Souls by Lisa Jackson - Another one for a friend, Cindy. She has only read on of this author's books, but she really enjoyed it and insisted on more.

The Lucky One by Nicolas Sparks - The same friend with the short story book wanted this one. So I checked it out. I think this is his newest book. I personally have never read his books, but she loves them.

A Rhyming History of Britain by James Muriden - This one is actually for me. I have read about fifty pages of it, but have been to in to the other books I've been reading to pick it back up. I will before it's time to return it though.

Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr - This is for the same friend who has Ink Exchange. I have read it as well, and she's also done with it but still has yet to return it to me. I have to call and remind her tonight to bring it to work.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please feel free to tell us anything we make you want to say!! :D