Thursday, February 19, 2009

Another advertisement for blogs!

Hey everyone. I just wanted to stop to show some love to a couple great blogs.

My friend Sari has two great blogs. One is brand new, Clean Green. This blog is about how to keep your house spic and span (sp?) while keeping the earth healthy. She's always got great ideas so stop by and check it out!

Her other blog, The View From Sari's World, is more book-centric and about day to day life as Sari. She's a great woman and very wise. You'll love her blog!

And last, but not even near least is my favorite blog of the moment ::grins:: Brain Candy. I know I've mentioned this one before, but it's well worth mentioning twice. Please stop by for some great commentary on life, politics and books. With a title like Brain Candy, you have to know it's going to be interesting!

3 comments:

  1. Your blog is very special too Melange! I don't go to bed without checking what you have to say. I love watching you develop as a writer and a blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely have to check out the Green site :) Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please feel free to tell us anything we make you want to say!! :D