Friday, July 25, 2008

Kissing Coffins by Ellen Schreiber


Kissing Coffins by Ellen Schreiber
Pages: 224
ISBN: 978-0-077624-4
Back of Book Description:

After meeting the handsome and shadowy Alexander Sterling, goth-girl Raven's dark world has a bright, new glow. But as in her favorite movie, Kissing Coffins, Raven knows that love always has its complications, especially when Alexander has a big secret to guard.

When Alexander suddenly disappears, Raven leaves Dullsville to begin a dangerous search to find him. Can she stay safe, no matter who- or what- she encounters on the way?

My Rating: C+


This book really didn't leave a great impression on me. Some things that Raven would say just made me roll my eyes to myself. Even trying to put my mind into the mind of a 16 year old wasn't doing it for me. I did enjoy, as I did in the last book, how the characters do seem to grow through out the book, but the story itself just didn't do it for me. It seemed like the plot wasn't really on the fore front. It was just odd.
I do plan on giving the next one a try.

I really only recommend this book to those who've read the first one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please feel free to tell us anything we make you want to say!! :D