Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Book Blogger Love-A-Thon!

This year Kate of Kate's Tales of Books and Bands has started a well.....an A-thon.

The idea of this particular A-thon is pretty great. It's about showing those blogs that you love, the love you feel!

So instead of spending 24 hours reading our hearts out, we'll be spending that time pouring them out to those blogs that have inspired us, made us laugh, and maybe even made us cry. As soon as I saw the sign up post for this I could think of at least 5 blogs off the top of my head that could use some appreciation. Some of my friends put a lot of hard work into what they spend their free time doing, and get very little in return. And some get a lot in return, and instead of thinking how awesome they are, they just want to share it with everyone else! I think these friends could use some love, and I'm ready to spend as much time as I have to give it to them!

So- feel free to click on the pretty image below, and sign up! I look forward to all of the awesomeness that will flow and hope this becomes a yearly tradition!

3 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Thank you so much for signing up. I am so glad you liked the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the LoveAThon is a great idea. I'm an author and I've been so fortunate to meet so many amazing bloggers. It's really fun to get to meet some new ones. It looks like you have fun here!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heya - Just stopping by to leave some love. I am a follower. :) Hope you have a wonderful day.

    - Beckie @ Bittersweet Enchantment

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please feel free to tell us anything we make you want to say!! :D