Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Dynamic Book Duo Returns!!

Well-

HELLO everyone! We know it's been quite some time, but we're back, and happy to be here! We have quite the video for you today though I must forewarn you, there is a part toward the end that REALLY goes wonky. We're still figuring it out....but we love our new webcam.

Books mentioned in this video:

Alice at Heart by Deborah Smith
The Blood that Bonds by Christopher Buecheler
Take Me by Grace Samuels
Room by Emma Donoghue
Marks of Cain by Tom Knox
Give Me Back My Legions Harry Turtledove
Border Wedding by Amanda Scott
Reaper by Rachel Vincent
The Help by Kathryn Stockett
Dead on Townline by Leslie Connor
The Captive by Joan Johnston
Doomed Queens by Kris Waldherr
Ordinary Angels by India Drummond
Model Summer by Paulina Porizkova

Links to buy Ordinary Angels by India Drummond
Buy it from US
Buy it from UK

And if you want to visit our friend Sari's blog (Trust us, you do!) Click Here.

7 comments:

  1. Nice choices! I've had Room on my NookColor for awhile now, but I haven't got around to reading it yet. Your review makes me want to get to it soon though! :)

    -Sandra from http://sandrathenookworm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and Paulina Porizkova was a model and one of the judges on America's Next Top Model for a season or so. I'm interested to learn about that book now too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great come back. I so agree with Kaylee on "Room." It's different but interesting, hard to put down. I LOVED "Dead on Town Line" and no I did not hang up :-P
    Now I have to go look up "Marks of Cain."
    Hmmm...little testosterone got into your voices at the end there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandra - I'm looking forward to Room now as well, I think I'm going to break down and buy it on my Kindle. I'm pretty psyched for Model Summer...if only I was aware of what it's about!! LOL

    Mom - You read room!??!
    And yes, we became real men at the end of the video. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Room is the shit!! Best book I read all last year!

    I really want to read Ordinary Angels.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You two crack me up! Would have been really funny had you called me in the middle of the blog.
    Now I have to update my blog because I too have been a slacker.
    Love you both

    Sari

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im SOOO glad that everyone agrees with me about Room... And I hope that everyone who has yet to read it does as well...

    I am currently reading The Help and am enjoying it as well...

    WE <3 Sari... And Mom... And all of our followers!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please feel free to tell us anything we make you want to say!! :D