Sunday, March 6, 2011

An Awesome Blog

I'm not sure how many of you have already seen these, but I was forwarded a long message full of the wonderful ladies pictures. I found her blog and checked the usage rights and I think I'm allowed to do what I'm about to do, if I'm not I will take this post down.

This women takes pictures of her daughter while she's sleeping, not the normal everyday Mommy pictures, but these...they are just too awesome for words. I wish I was this creative!


This one just makes me...calm. I like it so much, the colors are amazing.


And this one is the obviously the one that caught my eye.

I read her blog for a bit and you should too, she's a reader as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please feel free to tell us anything we make you want to say!! :D