Friday, February 18, 2011

Follow Friday!



If you are a fan of Science Fiction what is your favorite book? If you haven't read Science Fiction before...any inkling to? Anything catch your eye?

I'm not a sci-fi fan. I don't even enjoy watching science fiction television shows. The only way I really forsee sci-fi catching my interest is if it were one of my favorite authors chose to cross over into the genre...but that would even be a stretch.

Sorry for posting this WAY after I linked in...my computer is a bit of a freak, and it failed on me completely!


4 comments:

  1. Hi, just hopping on by! I don't read that much sci-fi but I will venture into it if something looks particularly good (like Across the Universe by Beth Revis or I Am Number Four by Lore).


    Izzy @ My Words Ate Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by my blog for Follow Friday! So now I'm following you. As far as science fiction options for a non-science fiction reader, may I suggest maybe something by Usrula K. LeGuin? The Left Hand of Darkness and The Dispossessed are both fantastic books.

    Aaron (Dreaming About Other Worlds).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. New follower! I'm not a big sci fi fan, but I did love The Host and Ender's Game and The Giver.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just hoppin' through - I'm now a follower :)
    http://paranormalopinion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please feel free to tell us anything we make you want to say!! :D