Going through the magazines is always fun for me, it's a one stop shop - to be read piler. That's right, that's the technical term for it.
I did find, after writing down all my new wants, that many of them were books that were already released, a while ago! How could have I not known about all of these beautiful books I want to read?!?!?
Here's a nifty picture thing I made to show you all the books I want that have already been released:
(from Left to Right)
1. Devil in the White City by Erik Larson
2. Fall of Giants by Ken Follett
3. Our Tragic Universe by Scarlett Thomas
4. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
5. The Tudor Secret by C.W. Gortner
6. To Defy A King by Elizabeth Chadwick
7. Blood Song by Cat Adams
8. Chang and Eng by Darin Strauss
9. Half A Life Dain Strauss
10. Who Killed Chaucer by Terry Jones
11. A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith
And the following are the books I found that are being released on March 1, 2011! I'm excited for all of these, but especially for Royal Pains as it's centered around one of my favorite topics: Unruly Royals!
1. Captured by The Highlander by Julianne MacLean
2. The Raven by Jules Watson
3. Royal Pains by Leslie Carroll
4. Never Kiss A Stranger by Heather Grothous
Anyone else looking forward to the above or read them?? Any hints on where to put these on my wish and tbr lists?