Saturday, November 13, 2010

Follow Up With A Winner!

Good Saturday Morning To All!

I hope everyone is having the relaxing Saturday that we all surely deserve.

Today I'm posting about a winner of the $25 gift card to Amazon.com that I recently gave away. Marcie at To Read or Not to Read was nice enough to follow with me and let me know what she bought with her gift card.

She bought three books, and while I am not really interested in two of them, I'm excited to add one of them to my wish list!

The Hundred Thousand Kingdoms by N.K. Jemison




















Beauty by Robin McKinely





















The Season by Sarah Maclean

So as I said, I've heard of The Season, but really have very little interest in reading it. I've never heard of The Hundred Thousand Kingdoms, but the cover is really pretty! I have read Robin McKinley, and while I've never heard of Beauty, now that I have I'm ready to put it on my wish list!

Thank you to Marcie for following up with me! I'm so glad that you were able to get three books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please feel free to tell us anything we make you want to say!! :D