Saturday, November 6, 2010

Follow Friday (A Day Late)


Hello Everyone! Yesterday was Friday...and while I should have been putting up this post, I was instead chit chatting with an old friend that I only get to see every once in a great while. I had a wonderful night, but my poor blog was quite neglected.

I am here now, nevertheless, and completely prepared to answer the question of this week:

Who Are Your Favorite Authors?

Well, I have to say that my all time favorite author is David Eddings, who just int he last couple of years, sadly, passed away. I ate through my mom's copies of his books when I was a teen and loved them (No YA for me back then LOL).

Recently, I've been loving Gaiman, Christopher Moore, Melissa Marr, and another mainstay of mine, Morgan Llewyellen. (I can never get her last name right, but that doesn't mean I don't love her).


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please feel free to tell us anything we make you want to say!! :D