Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Facebook and the Marketing of my Blog

Hey everyone!
Today's post is about how I'm using Facebook to market my blog.
I noticed that a couple blogs had their very own Facebook page. This seems genius to me. It's a great way to get people to hop by your blog and check you out, and they may even find they like it and come back more often.

I've been using this marketing method for about a month now, and have not only found that when I post a review I instantly get a couple of hits, I've also found that there are many authors and bloggers out there who have similar interests to mine.
So, if you're a blogger, and you feel the need to check out my Facebook page feel free to click here and do so!

Does anyone else use this method to get more traffic to their blog? Comment below if you do, I'd love to hear how it's working for you!

2 comments:

  1. I have not heard of this before, but it makes sense. So many people love Facebook I can see how the two would complement each other.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please feel free to tell us anything we make you want to say!! :D