Saturday, April 10, 2010

Pass It On! - Saturday April 10


Hey everyone!! It's a Pass It On day. How are you all doing? Have you spent your Saturday as I have, sitting in bed watching t.v.? It's a gorgeous day out and I just don't have the gumption to go out and enjoy it. So a blog post it is!

Just so you all remember, the point of Pass it On is for bloggers to find some new blogs to enjoy reading. I aim to find blogs that aren't getting the attention they need, but I'm also looking at blogs that are just awesome, and should get even more support for their awesomeness.

The first blog for my spotlight today is Book Goddess Number 1
Book Goddess is a mother of teenage boys and is currently working on her own book. She seems to very much enjoy author Lisa See and some of her recent reviews are about books like The Black Berry Diaries. She needs more people to come and visit her wonderful blog!

My second spotlight is of Lucid Conspiracy
This blog gets a few more hits than most of the blogs I've spotlighted, but I think this is just an awesome blog, and that more of us should be converging upon her! Her review of Epitaph Road and an awesome interview that was very interesting and fun was what really hooked me in! I think that we should all be spending a bit more time reading about her interests!

To those spotlighted on my blog, please feel free to add this badge/award thingy to your blog to prove your awesomeness, as if that is needed :D

2 comments:

  1. Aww, thank you so much for the spotlight and the super-kind words! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for putting me in your spotlight. I really appreciate it and am placing your button on my blog to be displayed proudly.

    Your are super!!!

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please feel free to tell us anything we make you want to say!! :D